Golf Pool Rules -- 2018 -
Welcome to the 20th annual Kevin Haime PGA Tour Money Race Pool.
This year the pool will start at the Honda Classic and will run through the Tour Championship ending September 23, 2018 Bonus Fedex Cup Money will not be counted.
All entries must be received by 10am Thursday February 22nd.
In 2018, entries must be filled out on-line and submitted on our official entry form.
Only money earned at or after the Honda Classic up to and including the Tour Championship will count.
- Choose two players from each section
- Players are arranged in groupings based on their World Rankings
- Tier 1 World Rankings 1 - 10
- Tier 2 World Rankings 11 - 40 and Tiger Woods
- Tier 3 World Rankings 41 - 70
- Tier 4 World Rankings 71 - 100
- Tier 5 World Rankings 101 - 125
- Tier 6 World Rankings 126 - 175
- Tier 7 World Rankings 176 - 225
- Tier 8 Wild Cards and Canucks
Prizes will be awarded to the top eight finishers at season’s end and will be announced on Tee It Up. Note: In the spirit of fair play we are asking that each participant only enter one team. One entry per participant please.
NOTE: Choose only players on selection list. No other players can be added.